Wednesday 21 March 2007

Opening the Windows

Lately the photos here have been very introspective; close-up glimpses of home life and small moments. Today a breath of fresh air, standing on the damp porch in my slippers, just looking around in the grey...


Thinking we really are all connected...


Recently I read a movie review in which the reviewer was just so tired of all the post-modern "everyone's lives connect with everyone else's and oh look how deciding to turn left instead of right can profoundly influence a stranger's life..." (paraphrased)

I'm not ready to be that cynical, and only gave her a voice here purely for demonstration, as something to ring my voice out against.

I do believe it, always have. It's one of the phenomenon of life that I find intensely interesting. The dance and how the molecules of air compress, squish, and swirl around between us. Not knowing how our words will reverberate in someone else's day...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hello again! (email is nutellaqueen@hotmail.com) When I get my computer at home working again I'll add you into my sidebar and send you instructions on how to add bloggy buttons onto your blog.

This was a great post by the way, really makes me think.